Saturday, May 22, 2010

Complaint #3

Damn Phone!


Freaking Sprint.

My mom has a Palm Centro. A few months ago the speaker in the handset went out so you couldn't hear anyone that called you unless you had them on speakerphone. So she took it in to our Sprint Store and they gave her a whole new phone free of charge.

Now the battery in this phone doesn't hold charge like the battery in the old phone did. So she takes her phone in to the same store and they charge her for a new one.

Um...if we could just have our old battery back that would solve it. But obviously since they took it they won't have it. That's their fault they didn't give us our same battery, therefore they should incur the charge for our new battery. Right? Right. WRONG!

So since we had to buy an extra battery, now I am forty dollars short on paying my Sprint bill and will most likely have service cut off...again.

I won't feel so bad when I buy my new phone at Radio Shack now. Eff the Sprint Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment