Friday, May 21, 2010

Complaint #2


These g-d Ozimal bunny people.

No, not the company. However, I think there should be a better savings on breeder packs then 25 percent but I am not totally miffed over that.

I am talking about the people who run these selling markets. First of all...your markets look like garbage. All over the place and they don't totally enforce the rules. The prim checker is faulty at Bunny Wonderland. And then they return my shit cuz I am over prims. WELL HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW MANY PRIMS I HAVE?!

B-T-Dubbs. None of this applies to the Bunny Wranch. I rented there and I love it. I just can't afford it on a regular basis. Sadness... :( Anyways...

Then they send IMs and notecards, as if I am going to get them when I sign on. Hell-oooo! Have you not met Second Life? It eats everything...

So since I am supposed to magically get your ESP notecard messages and know I am over prims, it's completely justified that you eject all my shit. WRONG.

Then comes the fact that you can't sell anything for what you want. If you wanna sell at these markets you can't advertise or put your nests or bunnies up for anything less than 100L. What?! Why cap the least amount? Why don't you go after these idiots paying over 34K for A VIRTUAL RABBIT?!?!?! Are you guys retarded??? Seriously? I could cash those lindens out and pay a bill. No wonder this world is in an economic collapse. People spend money like foolish idiots. This 34k worth of shit drives the rest of us who aren't totally insane to low prices on nests. Just sayin'.

I am totally through with this bunny stuff. I am one more bitchfest away from deleting them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment