My damn headphones broke.
Fifty dollar Shure headphones! They are supposed to be amazing but nooo. The chord is cheap and now I only get sound in one ear. And the 10 dollars I saved buying them on sale at Best Buy I now have to pay to send them back and get a replacement.
I have the WORST luck with headphones.
Why doesn't this company offer up postage and handling? It's their craptacular craftsmenship that failed. Not mine. Grrrrrr.
Fifty dollar Shure headphones! They are supposed to be amazing but nooo. The chord is cheap and now I only get sound in one ear. And the 10 dollars I saved buying them on sale at Best Buy I now have to pay to send them back and get a replacement.
I have the WORST luck with headphones.
Why doesn't this company offer up postage and handling? It's their craptacular craftsmenship that failed. Not mine. Grrrrrr.
No comments:
Post a Comment