Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Complaint #7

'Goodnight my angel it's time to close your eyes...'


I don't get those people who write those little notes in their profile "I log ALL of my convos, SO BEWARE".

Um, who cares? First, it's not wrong that you log your conversations, otherwise Linden Lab wouldn't give you that option. I don't care that you re-read what I told your dumbass. But what IS against TOS is that you highlight said conversation, right-click, hit copy, open your friends IM box and then right-click, paste.

I don't really care that you share my words with other people, but when it's used to cause mayhem and dramatics, I don't need it. Most of my words are in sarcasm, or drunkeness, but most likely you deserved to be told you're a fucktard.

But you cannot USE my words without my permission. I don't care what you write in your profile. It does not supersede LL rules. YOU chose to accept LL's rules when you signed up for SL, so suck it up that you can't do what you wish with what I have to say other than read them back to yourself.

You are NOT above the rules, so suck it up. I will AR your fatass.

No comments:

Post a Comment